Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a list of some of the reasons you could obtain gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something start thinking about.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will discover that irrespective of how to patent an idea or product good an inspiration you could imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an example that they agree is usually profitable. Here’s some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may surely have a full-line of services not trying to add more.
2. Product or service is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting firm first to find out their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to be able to you up.)
6. Include too many similar providers that information mill flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea attracts a little niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Profits sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort because of.
10. Your products has already been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to see if they can go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what is already on the marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea very well and won’t have a clue who competitors is looking.
12. You sent a procedure that is exactly like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing when what will be coming out the following year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. These have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with this Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention patent posting sites where others vote on your products to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down depending that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and have a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, yet if they do a quick browse your patent they make it a point it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly after due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, and it was poorly written as well as cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, meaning that they should be expecting very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they never look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided to the line for that year or go with the following year and inventhelp Inventions aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review together item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not want to take the risk to become the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are just a few for this reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected the company. Really take period to on your own and understand your market, your put in that market and homework part things yourself as marketable as we possibly can.